On May 31st, in HCM City, National Office in Southern Region (SROMOST) had met and discussed with Prof. Sang Yo Byun - Ajou University Korea on cooperation in technology transfer of supercritical extraction.
At the meeting, Professor Sang Yo Byunintroduced the applied research activities of Ajou University which he has been in charge on the related fields of supercritical extractiontechnology to produce compounds can produce agents for pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, anti-cancer, anti-aging ... and look forward to developing the cooperation for applying in Vietnam.
Through the discussion, Mr. Pham Xuan Da, Director General of SROMOST technology has realized that this is a necessary technology which should be transferred and applied in Vietnam. The application of supercritical extraction technology not only cater to the study of medicine and pharmacy, but also can extract a wide variety of compounds for manufacturing industry of pharmaceutical, functional food, anti-aging and cancer agents which can bring economic benefits because Vietnam is a country with abundance of raw material resources.
"SROMOST and Ajou University will cooperate as partners for research and transfer of supercritical extraction technology in Vietnam through building the cooperation protocol between the two countries on the development of science and technology" Pham Xuan Da expressed. Simultaneously, SROMOST will collaborate with Prof. Sang Yo Byun to build the proposed contents of the cooperation protocol in order to bring the protocol into the discussion at the annual meeting on science and technology between Vietnam - Korea for receiving the support of the leaders of the two countries Vietnam - Korea.
Through the exchange of content, SROMOST (represented by Mr Pham Xuan Da) and Ajou University, Korea (represented by Prof. Sang Yo Byun) also signed a letter of intent to cooperate, build the cooperation protocol on transfer and application of supercritical extraction technology in Vietnam based onthe development cooperation protocols Vietnam - Korea in science and technology.
Source: National Office in Southern Region
Newer news items:
- Minister calls for preparation of workforce for AI ecosystem - 03/11/2023 09:22
- PROMOTING INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION ACTIVITIES, SUPPORTING SOLUTIONS FOR DEVELOPING TECHNOLOGY POTENTIALS FOR ENTERPRISES IN INNOVATION - 09/05/2020 09:19
- Meeting with the Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology (KICT) - 29/07/2016 03:05
Older news items:
- Brief introduction meeting on new approaches for cooperation between KITECH’s members and National Office in Southern Region - 03/06/2016 07:17
- Conference on Technology Connection Vietnam - China 2015 - 17/08/2015 05:39
- National Office in Southern Region - Ministry of Science and Technology worked with Daegu University (Korea) delegation. - 12/05/2015 06:35